Brand Ambassador Programme
Within any complex organisation, there is a clear expectation from a variety stakeholders that company employees will be able to deliver compelling, credible and persuasive points of view regarding the workings of the business. This course develops ‘Brand Ambassadors’ to build and develop the company trust back and to counter negative assumption about your organisation.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for any manager, especially those with some level of project responsibility, who will have to engage directly with external stakeholders in the course of performing their duties.
- How to create a ‘win-win’ scenario
- What your audience really wants
- Making an internal pitch
- Understanding the company narrative
- Controlling the conversation
- How they see you and your role
- Anticipating negative questions and dealing with them
- What turns them on or off
- Building self-confidence
- Understanding how to frame key messages
- Using and understanding body-language
- Developing push-button responses
- Persuasive communication skills
- Understanding your audience
- Role-play scenarios
Delegates will have the opportunity to partake in various role-play scenarios to practice their messaging and communication skills. These will be videotaped and reviewed by the trainers.