Advanced Media Training
Many executives now need the skills to handle a full range of media interviews ranging from print and radio to television – both on location and in a studio. The media machine is constantly demanding good, articulate spokespersons to appear both on radio and on-camera. This course covers all the above disciplines in both studio and location settings.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for people who have completed the basic media-training course and now wish to refresh their skills and experience the radio and television broadcast environment.
- Honing media skills
- Painting word pictures for radio interview
- Understanding the news agenda
- Understanding the ground-rules
- The broadcast media – a medium of impression
- Understanding how to frame key messages
- Practical interview exercise
- Developing the message house
- On-camera techniques
- Understanding media parameters
- Microphone performance techniques
- The importance of concise soundbites
- Body language on camera